Fairlie Council Office
The Fairlie reception area is undergoing refurbishment. We had identified an alternative area for reception (prior to COVID-19) but this area won't allow us to meet the requirements for physical distancing. Customer service staff will be available on (03) 685 9010.
Twizel Office & Information Centre
Twizel office will be open from 8.30am on Thursday on a limited basis. Please see details below. Due to COVID-19 Health and Safety contact separation requirements the Information Centre will remain closed until further notice.
- Strictly "one in - one out" policy (due to the limited space available)
- Customers to use the hand sanitiser provided (or their own if they prefer)
- Every member of the public entering the building must sign the Contact Tracing Register
- Customers encouraged to bring their own pens
- Preferred method of payment will be Eftpos
- No space will be available for customers to address mail - items purchased must be removed from site until ready to be accepted into the mail system
- No space will be available for customers to fill out Council application forms - these must also be removed and completed elsewhere.
- A drop box for pre-paid postal items will continue to be provided outside the main entrance of the building
- Any parcels using the Courier Signature Required service will be signed for by an authorised staff member
- Hours of operation - Monday to Friday: 8:30am until 5:00pm and Saturday: 9.30am - 3.30pm for NZ Post enquiries only.