Mackenzie District Council
Long Term Plan 2015-25
The plan was adopted by Council at a meeting on August 4, 2015.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to make a submission to the Long Term Plan 2015-25. We received 193 public submissions. A copy of each submission is available for download on the submissions page.
Submissions have also been bound into volumes for easy reading. These are available for inspection at the council office in Fairlie. Index of submissions
The consultation document is a summary of the key issues facing the district and the proposed direction of the district over the next 10 years. Submissions have now closed.
There are several documents that support the LTP Consultation Document and the Long Term Plan. The documents listed below contain more detailed information:
- Infrastructure Strategy 8.14MB
- Financial Strategy 725KB
- Activity management plan for Community Facilities 732KB
- Activity management plan for Governance and Corporate Services 853KB
- Activity management plan for Regulatory Services 756KB
- Activity management plan for Sewerage 9.07MB
- Activity management plan for Stormwater 5.86MB
- Activity management plan for Tourism and Commercial activities 872KB
- Activity management plan for Transportation 6.66MB
- Activity management plan for Water Supply 20.1MB
- Significant Forecasting Assumptions 349KB
- Rates Remissions and Postponement Policies 493KB
- Liability Policy 262KB
- Investment Policy 442KB
- Significance and Engagement Policy 681KB
- Mackenzie District Projections Report 1MB
Contact Council on 03 685 9010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org