The Long Term Plan is Council's main planning document. It details the activities Council intends to carry out over the next ten years, how much these activities will cost, and how they will be funded.
- What Council plans to do for the community over the next ten years;
- The range of services that we will provide, including the improvements we will make, and the projects we are planning for existing and new infrastructure;
- The level of performance that our communities can expect from us;
- How much we estimate the services will cost; and
- How this will impact on our rates and how much ratepayers will need to pay.
You can read the Long Term Plan 2018-2028 (as adopted on 19 June 2018) below:
|Part 2||Council Activities|
|Part 3||Policies and Strategies|
|Part 4||Financial and Rates|
|Part 5||Appendices / Audit Report|
There are several documents that support the Long Term Plan Consultation Document, and the Long Term Plan. The documents listed below contain more detailed information:
Activity Management Plans (AMPs)
Financial Information and Policies
|Rates Remissions and Postponement Policies|
|Revenue and Financing Policy|
|External Liability Management Policy|
|Significance and Engagement Policy|
Submissions to the 2018-28 LTP closed 12pm, Monday 23 April 2018.
We thank everyone who submitted to the LTP.
The Council met on 9 May 2018 to consider all submissions and make decisions about the issues raised by submitters.
Careful consideration was given to each submission during the decision-making process.
Council’s decision document contains Council’s decisions on all submissions, and reasons for decisions.