Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act Requests
Requests for copies of records or information held under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987:
|The first 60 minutes of any request will be at no charge. After the first 60 minutes in responding to a request, staff time will be charged out at the following rate:||$38.00 / 30 min|
|Photocopying||First 20 pages free,|
thereafter refer to the
Property File Requests
|Viewing of property files by property owners||$15.00 / property|
|Viewing of property files by non-property owners||$45.00 / property|
|Flashcard (USB) – if requested||Add $15.00|
Turnaround for viewing property files
- Fairlie: there is a 24-hour turnaround to view a property file in Fairlie.
- Twizel: there is a 3-day turnaround to view a property file in Twizel.
All other charges incurred shall be fixed at an amount that recovers the actual costs involved. This includes:
- Producing a document by computer, USB or other like equipment;
- Reproducing a film, video or audio recording;
- Arranging for a requestor to hear or view an audio or visual recording.
In accordance with s13(4) of the Act, the Council may require that the whole or any part of any charge be paid in advance.
Land Information Memorandum (LIMS)
|Land Information Memorandum (LIMS)||Fees 2022/23|
|Commercial/Rural - Urgent||$795.00|
|Residential - Urgent||$635.00|
- Payment must be made on application.