You might have seen the work we have been doing to improve the paths along the front at Lake Tekapo. Work is progressing well and should be finished before Christmas.
- Constructing a new concrete shared path (2.5m wide) along lakefront reserve which will connect to existing concrete paths.
- Closing the road between Lakeside Drive and the outlet boat ramp carpark to traffic, and converting it to a shared path with a gravel surface.
- Creating carparks at the western end of the road (lakeside drive end) and boat ramp carpark.
- Making a new pedestrian shared path along the western side of the road, to the outlet boat ramp carpark.
- Putting in landscaping adjacent to the domain playground.