Credit Card Payments
- Credit card payments for Council services are available at the Fairlie and Twizel Council offices.
- Mackenzie District Council charges a surcharge of 2.20% per transaction for this service. The surcharge is automatically applied to help recover bank fees. There is a minimum service fee of $1.00.
- You should check with your card issuer for details about fees or changes that may also apply as this credit card transaction is carried out in terms of their arrangement between you and your card issuer.
- All overpayments or incorrect payments made from your credit card will be refunded to your nominated bank account on a mutually agreed date.
- The name that will appear on your statement will be "Mackenzie District Council".
Note - Enter the valuation number without spaces or hyphens.