Swimming Pool Rules
- Have heaps of fun and enjoy your facility
- All children 8 years and under must be supervised at all times by an adult 16 years and over.
- Please watch your children not your mobiles.
- Walking only please, no running on poolside. Please use designated eating areas.
- Glassware and food are prohibited on poolside.
- Any abusive or unsocial behaviour will not be tolerated, please respect others at all times.
- Facilities are all non-smoking.
- Please shower before using the pools
- Do not leave property unattended.
Children 8 years and under: MUST be actively supervised by a caregiver 16 years or over. Actively supervised means:
- Watching your children at all times to be able to provide immediate assistance.
- At a close distance where you can see, hear and be heard by your child and your child must be able to see you.
Children 5 years and under:
- Must be within arms reach of their caregiver who is 16 years old or over at all times and both under 5 and their caregiver must wear a red wristband supplied by facility staff.
Maximum adult to child ratios:
- One adult to two under 5yr's
- One adult to four 5-10yr's
- One adult to one under 5 and three 5-10yr's
Rash tops, board shorts or any other swimming togs made of polyester are suitable.
We DO NOT allow:
Any cotton material t-shirts, singlets, basketball singlets, rugby jerseys, denim or under garments.
Swim togs can be purchased at reception.
For more information please speak with a friendly staff member.